Friday, January 22, 2010

Design Break

So, I've been designing and crocheting at a frantic pace since the beginning of November. I wanted to have something up on Ravelry by the middle of Januray...but I have to secede to reality. If I'm going to do them with the level of quality that I need to feel true to my product, It's going to have to wait a little while longer. So they might be out of season when I post, at least I'll have figured out the whole process and can get on track.

All I will say is that my first few will be some marvelous scarves, with some bags in the wings just waiting for me to get them properly done.

So what's the hold up?

• Well, being a spoiled brat, I have to have Adobe Creative Suite. I gotta have my InDesign, Acrobat, Photoshop, and Illustrator and the cheapest way to go is Creative Suite.
• And I can't just release them one at a time yet. I want to make my template work as universally as possible and I need a few ready to test it on.
• Then there's the small issue of a tech editor. I need one of those and haven't started looking yet. To tell you the truth, I find that part a little intimidating.

I'll get there, I promise. And then I'll post the pretty pictures of what I've been working so hard on. But right now I need a break so I'm working on one of my art pieces and a couple of other fun things. Then it's back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment