So, in my earlier New Endeavors and a New Year post I said that I wanted to have three designs published by the end of January. It's now the middle of February and I still don't have anything published.
In my Design Break post I stated that I needed to find a tech editor. Well, I've made progress there. I did find a tech editor and so far it's looking like it will be a good relationship. The first impression has been a good one. She's got the first of my patterns to review and if all goes well I'll be able to send her another three right away.
So I might actually have one pattern published by the end of February. Cross your fingers!
While I have a gazillion more ideas that I'm working on for scarves, I've decided to set them aside temporarily and work on some bags. Bags are more practical for the warm weather months. They take longer to do, so I hope to have a couple done by summer. Let's see how that resolution goes.