Monday, April 12, 2010

Rustling Fringe Scarf

My latest new pattern available on Ravelry is the Rustling Fringe Scarf.
$4.00 



The playfulness of the leafy fringe, dangling off the edges of this scarf, adds a whimsical quality that is enhanced by the color transitions of the yarn.
  

Crochet Symbols Chart Included
Yarn: Any worsted-weight yarn, approximately 400 yards. Model shown in Plymouth Yarn Kudo, 55% Cotton, 40% Rayon, 5% Silk (100 g/198 yds per skein), color number 42.
Supplies: Size G-6 (4mm) crochet hook and a yarn needle
Finished Dimensions: Approximately 5" (13cm) wide at the core and 10" (158cm) wide with the fringe and 48" (158cm) long.

It's also available on 

Craftsy, Kollabora, and Patternfish.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kris!

    I found you on PATTERNFISH - when I came across your Fringe Scarf... I guess it really is true regarding what they say about the "Invention of the Wheel" happening anywhere, anytime...

    With that thought in mind, you might want to pop over to my Blog Site - auntieshan.blogspot.com for Links to my MOA-BOA Scarves... I came up with the design several years ago and sell the finished product at Craft Shows. If you take a good look at the pics, you'll notice that our mutual design "structure" is the same. I've also incorporated into a couple of other items I sell.

    BTW, I do like your addition of the End-Disc.

    Anyway, I just wanted you to be "aware" of My "Stuff" for WHENever I get around to submitting to PATTERNFISH as well. Just in case some conflict of "similarity" arises..?

    Meanwhile, Good Luck with Your designing!

    - Shandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Auntie Shan,
    Yes, there seems to be a similarity in structure to your Moa-Boa. It's a pretty basic and common "chain out and crochet back" type of structure. How each designer chooses to combine their stitches is what makes it unique.

    I do love how you've used variegated and self-striping yarns to add extra interest to your version. Well done.

    ReplyDelete