Thursday, November 25, 2010

My Local Yarn Shops: Starting with Table Rock Llamas

Since I've talked about yarn shops I've visited on recent trips, I thought it might be good to tell you about the great yarn shops in my neighborhood. There are several, although I primarily frequent two.

I'll start with Table Rock Llamas in Black Forest, Colorado.


This shop has a variety to offer just about anyone. The main building houses most of their yarns and when visiting you have to take your time and poke into every nook and cranny. It's full of a wide array of yarny awesomeness.


Then you have to go out the back door, across the deck to the back building.


This is where they have all their classes and house the fibers for spinning, dyes, books, looms, swifts....


One of the things I appreciate about all the local yarn shops is that they are very definitely crochet friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment