It's been awhile since my last post. Gosh!
Well, let's see. Between a trip to Los Angeles for the Arts Council of the Africa Studies Association Triennial Conference (pleasure) and a trip to Las Vegas for the Exhibitor 2011 conference (work), working to get ahead before and working to catch up after...I did manage to get some crocheting and other things done.
• The lacy scarf turned into a couple of lacy vests which I'm going to publish as soon as I get the technical stuff figured out. Sizing, testing, photographic, writing, editing...Making them was the easy part.
• I've got a pattern with my marvelous tech editor. So, soon to be published.
• I'm finishing a tapestry crochet purse pattern. So that should be published sometime in the next month.
• I'm spinning all the silk fiber I have in the house. I tend to spin in fiber batches since it allows me to focus on the style needed for that fiber instead of changing all the time.
• I went to Taos for a long weekend over Easter, but I'll save that for another post.
• Finally, I'm cleaning house and getting ready to host the new Crochet Study Group of the Front Range Fiber Artisans at my house tomorrow night. Most of them are beginning level, so it should be fun. They've got the gist of it, but would love to learn to do more. I'm excited about it.