Thursday, July 21, 2011

What's Needling U in Frisco, Colorado

As you know, I love visiting yarn shops when I travel. In June I was vacationing in the mountains of Colorado and got to visit a few of my favorites up there.

One is What's Needling U in Frisco, Colorado. It's a fun little shop where I found the yarn for my Cobweb Ribbons Wrap.




They're located on Main Street. I imagine they get a lot of people like myself who are visiting and need a project to do while sitting on the deck enjoying the mountain view.

2 comments:

  1. I visited there today and found the staff to be very impolite and condescending, NOT a good experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry you had such a bad experience.

      All I can say is that I've been there many times and have never found them to be anything but helpful and nice. I can only hope that your experience is the exception.

      Delete