Thursday, October 11, 2012

Slow Going for New Patterns

It's been a dry year for new patterns from me and I'm afraid that even now it's difficult. However, I've finally got the Pink Lizard Pack done and it is available for download.

Since my WONDERFUL tech editor decided to retire, I've been in a quandry. I worked with a new tech editor on the Pink Lizard Pack and I'm afraid she's probably thinking I'm a rather ditzy and unreliable person right now. Work has overwhelmed me again and when I'm home, it's a struggle to sit down and concentrate on details. The post traumatic stress from the fire hasn't helped either.

There is a glimmer of hope. While I haven't had any great ideas for designs get beyond the rough stage for quite awhile a trip to see the fall color on Kebler Pass a couple weeks ago...


...and a trip to Taos last weekend for the wool festival have helped to revive me a bit.

I've tried to get myself to focus on lace and lace stitch combinations these days. Since I want to publish it for you as an ebook, it's going to take some time. So far, four samples are made, and one is in the "figure out the stitches" stage.


No comments:

Post a Comment