Friday, March 21, 2014

Unyunga is More than Crochet

You may have noticed that I list classes I'm teaching in the sidebar under the heading Crochet Classes and Groups. It gets updated as soon as I receive confirmation on dates from each of the places I teach. So check back often if you live in the Colorado Front Range area.

Did you notice that I added another section under the heading Art Classes right under the crochet listings? Yes, I teach art too.

So, if you've always wanted to take an art class, both my bookbinding and printmaking workshops and classes would be a great place to start. I am a strong believer in making art accessible for everyone so, whenever possible, I try to impart art skills and techniques that don't require a lot of specialized tools. You should be able to go home and, with very little investment, continue making art using what you've learned in my class.

Sign up for a workshop if you just want to dip your toes and see what it's like. If you prefer to dive right in, then the classes are for you. Both have the same beginning, but the classes go past the introduction and into more depth, skills, materials, and techniques.


No comments:

Post a Comment