Tuesday, June 3, 2014

News Flash! Pattern in Spin-Off

News Flash!

I'm going to have my Spring Hope Shawl pattern published in the fall 2014 issue of Spin-Off magazine. So start watching for it in September and get your copy.

All I can tell you right now is that it is a lace shawl pattern using some of my handspun gossamer weight lace spun on a Russian spindle.

For those who aren't spinners or don't know how to use a Russian spindle, don't despair. When the fall issue hits the news stands, I'll let you know what commercially spun yarn you can use to make the pattern. I don't want to leave any of you out.

This news flash is a little delayed due to the fact that, in getting the pattern and copy to Interweave I was rather busy and am just now finding time to blog about it.

If you want more, up to the minute information, you can follow Unyunga on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment